Skip to content
- Hang awareness posters in exam rooms with the phone number to Postpartum Support International.
- Provide newly pregnant women with PSI educational brochure.(Posters and brochures available at www.postpartum.net)
- Become familiar with resources available in your community (via UMMHC, hospital, MMH credential in insurer directories, PSI)
- Have all staff attend a free online training on maternal mental health. See http://www.step-ppd.com.
- Have primary clinical staff receive in-depth training:
- Postpartum Support International and 2020Mom offer an online webinar and Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training for mental health and clinical professionals. They also offer a two-day certificate of training at their annual international conference. See www.postpartum.net for details.
- Consider implementing the MedEd PPD care pathway algorithm: click here
- Become a member of the UMMHC to receive updates on local events and clinical training opportunities. Email Amy-Rose at Utahmmhc@gmail.com.